Saturday, November 6, 2010

sketch DUMP: the Returun!

I'm back with a whole bunch of new drawings from my sketchbook. I remember I saw a post on Cartoon Cave where Pete drew from Charlie Rose interviews. It was such a good idea, it's perfect because the interviewee isn't moving around much and isn't changing appearances from shot to shot. Charlie Rose comes one a little later than most PBS programming that I watch, but the idea does work while food network too! Cartoons also work. 

"Tea for Two" is secretly about gettin' it on, at least that's how I hear it. below is one horrible attempt at drawing Jane Russell (it looks more like a man in drag) and the one that is painted is one that was more satisfying, this was while watching "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes."

Jane at work. Yum.

The rest. 



No comments:

Post a Comment