Friday, July 30, 2010

Caricature!

Sorry it's been a while since my last post. I've been making a painting in Corel Painter, which I am still trying to get the hang of. It's coming along nicely and it's about halfway done, it's just very time consuming. In the meantime here are some sketchbook doodles to share, mostly caricature. 

Let's see well on this page we have Cilla Black, Nancy Sinatra (a badly done one and a decent one), Dovima, and Suzy Parker. The one in the top-right is unknown and the other two are made-up... Well the one red head does resemble a lot like Lois Griffin from "Family Guy" but that was unintentional. 

Matt Damon's with Hugh Grant!


Unfinished Calista Flockhart, forgot the one on the top-right and bottom-left, Katie Holmes and Katie Couric. 

Tim Gunn's, Nina Garcia, Jay Leno, Johnny Depp, and Will Ferrell.

FRUITS!!!

Just some weird looking model I found in Elle magazine. 

Dovima, I need to do more full body drawing, I rarely do them. 

1 comment: