Saturday, October 24, 2009

Witch Hazel

So it's one week till halloween, I hope all of you are excited. I watched some cartoons related in the celebration, and in doing so I found a Chuck Jones character that I had forgotten about! Witch Hazel who was brilliantly voiced by June Foray (you may know her as Rocky from "Rock and Bullwinkle"), she is so hilarious so ridiculous in fact that i decided to draw her, and let me say she is no easy task. And even when I did have an idea of her construction and start drawing her in my own poses i was still off.



It was a frustrating reminder that i need to stick with drawing cartoons from the 40's and not the 60's when construction became a lot more complicated. But not all was lost in fact, the hands post from yesterday were drawings of her hands in different poses, so i did get something out of it.

Here are some of the expressions/poses that i referenced above, along with some that i should have drawn.
Here's the LINK to the actual video for some reason the embedding has been disabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment