Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ren



Got a Ren & Stimpy DVD from Netflix! It contains one of my favorite episodes, Sven Hoek! I got to snag some stills for references some of the expressions are just brilliant. Also mixed in there are expressions from the pilot "Big House Blues" there's a bizarre scene after Ren yells in Stimpy's ear about the big sleep where they're just sitting making the weirdest faces for about 20 seconds, I don't know what it has to do with anything but it's my favorite part!
i did these (above) first. not very good, i haven't drawn other people's drawings in a while
These are much better, i guess the first three are just warm ups.

Here are a couple others i snagged. These are just fantastic! Kudos to whoever animated Ren threatening Sven and Stimpy the quality was impeccable I couldn't believe it was for TV.





No comments:

Post a Comment